- Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Lets from Friday to Friday
- Short breaks available on request
- Wood burning stove
- Well behaved dogs welcome
Mr Docking was the Head Herdsman and after the war, this former barn was converted to a cottage for him and his young bride to live in.
The cottage has its own secure enclosed garden which makes it ideal for guests with dogs and there is enjoyable walking from the front door.
Dockings Cottage has a large comfortable living and dining area with high ceilings and solid oak floors. There is a wood burning stove, a modern kitchen with glazed double doors opening into the garden, making it a bright and airy space.
The two bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin, both with en-suite bathrooms are located at either end of the cottage.
At a glance…
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels
- Large living and dining area
- WiFi and Freeview TV
- Washing machine
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Electric oven
- High chair
- Travel cot
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Beach towels
- Books and board games
- Dog towels
- Garden table and chairs
- Tennis court available by booking
What we will leave for your arrival…
- Sea salt and pepper
- Dishwasher tablets, salt and rinse aid
- Tin foil, cling film and baking paper
- Washing up liquid and utensils
- Washing machine powder
- Bathroom soap
- Wood available